Commission Terms and Conditions - 2019
I - Terms and Conditions
A - Product :
- - My products are digital and are provided by cloud link or mail to the customer.
- - In some rare exception, if it's raw material, it can be shipped (with extra price).
- - I usually make additional versions for my patrons if the picture allows, the customer will get them all if wanted.
B - Payment :
- - Payment is only accepted via Paypal and Payoneer
- - Accepted currencies are USD and Euros
- - Payment is made upfront after we've reached an agreement on the painting's composition. No free sketch.
- - I will generate an invoice with paypal of Payoneer to request the payment in an "official" way.
- - Patrons get a discount depending on their pledge and history.
C - Distribution
- - The commission painting somewhat has to be in my line of art and is to be published on my galleries, otherwise a 20$ privacy fee is charged.
- - You can upload my art to your own social media as long as you provide a link to one of my galleries (deviantArt, Tumblr, HentaiFoundry, Patreon, Twitter, Pixiv) or preferably website. Painting must keep my signature on it.
- - You are not allowed to modify my work in any way.
D - This I won't do :
- - Giantess
- - Muscles
- - Heavy overweight
- - Hyperpregnant
- - Gore/dirty/scat/vore
- - Child characters (loli, shota, etc)
- - Animals/beasts
- - Freaks
E - Refunds
- - No refunds for completed work. The paid invoice counts as an engagement.
- - If you cancel an underway commission, I can refund the difference based on the completion state of the painting.
- - If I can't continue working on a pic for any reason, I will refund the full price of the commission.
F - Slots
I don't work with a slot system. If you're interested in commissioning, just write me and I'll tell you if and when I'm available.
II - Artworks and Pricing
A - Pricing
My pricing requires very simple math to be estimated : it consists of having a base pricing multiplied with a coefficient defined by the render level. Every render level has its minimum base price.
1 - Composition basics :
- - 30$ per character
- - 1 to 100$ for background depending on complexity
- - Complexity extra : additional price is added if there is some very detailed feature that requires special attention (like very refined clothing, complex tatoos, complex light setting, etc)
2 - Render :
Click button for sample
3 - Special cases
- Comics page(s) : Depending on the desired number of pages ; 80-120$ per black and white page, 120-180$ per colored page
- I've been asked in some rare cases to morph or animated pictures of existing people : photomanipulation, breast expansion animations, parallax animations. I can do it but you have to show me the stuff and explain what you wish before I can establish a price (usually much cheaper than a painting).
B - Brainstorming and workflow
- Make contact, we agree on a schedule
- Describe your commission, provide references (the more there is the better) : Where, Who, What, When, How, View angle etc.
- Upon agreement on the sketch, working on the painting.
- Delivery (usually a dropbox link)
III - Disclaimer
- - You automatically agree these terms of service and acknowledge understanding them in their entirety when the payment is made.
- - I reserve the right to refuse/deny/refund/cancel a commission for any reason.